Toddy Artisan Small Batch
The Toddy Artisan makes it simple to brew delicious coffee and artisanal tea, pairing pure cold brew function with a modern, minimalist design.With the versatile Artisan, you can enjoy cafe-quality cold brew at home.
– Practical small batch brewing at home: Brew up to 17 oz. (500 mL) in a convenient container able to keep in refrigerator.
– One tool, many uses: Explore new coffees, fine-tune recipes, or keep a batch ready for cocktails or mocktails.
– Good the materials with high quality:German glass, 304 stainless steel basket and tongs-both custom etched, and 12 pack of paper filters
– Easy to use, convenient, small size.
– Complete set of equipment.
1. FILL: Gently place an open filter inside the brewing vessel. Pour the ground coffee into the filter, followed by the water – pouring in a circular motion to ensure even saturation. Twist the top of the filter to close it, then position the lid.
2. BREW: Steep at room temperature for 8 to 24 hours
3. FILTER : After your coffee has brewed, use the tongs to grasp the twisted top of the filter bag and lift the filter. Place the filter basket into the brewing vessel and then set the filter and grounds into the basket to drain.
4. SERVE: Enjoy your cold brew fresh, or secure the lid and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. If you brewed a concentrate, dilute to taste or add to cocktail or mocktail recipes