Boncafe Rainforest Reserve (Bean)
฿350.00 – ฿7,362.00
The beans are cultivated in the highlands of Da Lat and Da Lak in Vietnam, where the farmers are trained in methods that ensure the coffee beans are safe to consumers and free of toxins. Not only that, the farms that produce Boncafe Rainforest Reserve coffee also follows the standards to improved the farmers’ well-being while boosting a satisfying yield at the same time.
- Roasting strength : medium-dark
- 75% Arabica and 25% Robusta
- Rainforest Alliance Certified cultivated and roasted in Vietnam
- Flavor : A sweet and syrupy flavor with a candy-like aroma. Full-bodied with a relatively low acidity, the aftertaste carries a nose of tree bark and cinnamon spice.
- Brewing guide : suitable for both espresso and drip.
Size : 500g (bag) , 1kg (2 bags) , 1 case (20 bags)