LA MARZOCCO KB90 ( 3 GR)
The KB 90 sets a new standard in high volume cafe performance striving to make great espresso faster, cleaner, and easier.
- Dual boiler: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Independent boilers separate for each group head allow barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees.
- Dual P.I.D.* allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Saturated groups ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Thermal stability system as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Insulated boilers reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Steam flush keeps the group clean with and automatic burst of steam and a flush of hot water between extractions.
- Pro touch steam wands: high performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Easy rebuild steam valve engineered so the valve can be serviced directly from the front of the machine without needed to be removed.
- Display digital intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Eco mode can be programmed to enter stand – by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- Programmable doses Auto – volumetric ensure repeatability and consistency in high-volume settings.
*P.I.D. = Proportional Integral Derivation, a generic control loop feedback mechanism (controller) widely used in industrial control systems.
- Dimensions (W x H x D, mm) : 1005 x 450 x 620
- Weight (kg) : 101
- Power supply (Volt/Watt) : 220/7800
- Water connections : Firm water connection
- Coffee boiler capacity (liter) : 3 x 1.3
- Steam boiler capacity (liter) : 11
- Steam wand / hot water wand : 2/1
- Body : Stainless Steel
- Boiler : Stainless Steel
Recommended to purchase with La Marzocco grinder model Vulcano
2 years warranty
Available on backorder