WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
The types of cookies we use and why we use them, includes but is not limited to the following:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website, and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around and use our website. These cookies are used for web enhancement and optimisation purposes and to aggregate statistics on how our visitors reach and browse our websites. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and to help us understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, tailor the website for your needs and remember your preferences, for example, your choice of language or region, browsing font size
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any material displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose
- Advertising cookies. These cookies will remember your preferences, and in general, that your used the website, to tailor advertising to you that are as relevant to you as possible, e.g. by selecting interest-based advertisements for you, or preventing or limiting the number of times you see the same advertisement to help measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
MANAGING COOKIE SETTINGS
You can block cookies by activating the setting within your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please be aware if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your browser settings for each browser you use.
For more information about how to do this, please follow the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.