We are a leading Thai-Swiss gourmet coffee and powdered mixes manufacturer, head quartered in Bangkok and with many branch offices in Thailand. We have the following positions to offer to ambitious and energetic candidates, who want to work in a rapidly growing and dynamic company.
All positions have commission and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to email, apply in person or send mail application with complete resume, recent photo and expected salary to:
Boncafe (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
21st Floor, Muang Thai-Phatra Tower 2
252/110 Rachadaphisek Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: (02) 693 2570 / Fax: (02) 693 2579
For more information or questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager
- the ability to work very independently as well as in a fast-paced environment.
- possess experience in costing and/ or financial modelling
- excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- resourceful, independent, meticulous, strong analytical mind and keen eye for details
- advanced Excel (including proficient in pivot table, sumif, if, offset, VLOOKUP, index etc.), and strong PowerPoint skills, and SAP and Cognos experience preferred
- Responsible for monthly management and group reporting, business analysis, budgeting & forecasting processes as well as the review of commercial related investments and projects.
- Prepare Monthly Business Review Report, including relevant analysis, for management discussion
- Work closely with senior business leaders and provide financial decision support to drive strategic plans and business performance
- Prepare financial business modelling for new business initiatives, and partner regional Business Unit leaders in decision making processes
- Responsible for compilation of workload and other operational data for reporting purposes.
- Look into the refinement and development of reporting tools to drive operational efficiency and business performance.
- Involve in Working Capital management, including inventory analysis, AR and AP monitoring
- Provide commercial insights to cross-functional teams and support business growth through rigorous evaluation of P&L, key business drivers and capital investment.
- Champion best practices to drive operational efficiency and business performance
- Perform other duties as assigned by Regional Financial Controller