TODDY COLD BREW HOME SYSTEM
- Fermented coffee jar’s made from High Density Polyethylene (HDP) plastic which is high density so it’s durable and not easily broken. Also this fermented jar’s plastic BPA (Bisphenol A) free, normally this material has properties to make plastics strong and not easily broken. Generally, plastics often contain BPA, and from the research shows that BPA can cause cancer which this substance will come out of the plastic by heat and acid as a catalyst. As we all know coffee is acidic so the container for fermented coffee should be a plastic container BPA free. We can see from our daily life that products which have labels indicated BPA free are such as nursing bottles.
- The filter paper made from wool fibers, making it’s very sticky. This can be reused up to 10 times or three months.
- Sourness of coffee can reduce up to 67%.
- Can brew coffee about 960 ml.
- This cold brew coffee instrument is from America.